Microsoft Teams is a messaging tool for teams. Planbox integrates with Microsoft Teams so that your users can participate in and collaborate on innovation activities directly from Microsoft Teams.
How to Setup Teams Integration: Search for Planbox in the Apps menu of Microsoft Teams and connect Planbox to your Teams workspace with a click of a button. For more information please visit https://www.planbox.com/integration/microsoft-teams.
- Share your innovation activities on Microsoft Teams so your team never misses out on new challenges and ideas
- Create new ideas, vote, and comment on ideas directly without leaving Teams
- Receive notifications in Teams whenever there are any updates in a challenge, idea or canvas you are following or contributing to
Planbox → Teams
Planbox can be configured to create a Teams channel for a challenge or you can select an existing Teams channel to: Setup business rules that trigger messages to be sent to the Teams channel to notify users when a challenge begins, when new ideas are posted, for any updates to ideas related to a challenge, for weekly updates, when a challenge ends and much more
Challenge's audience are automatically added as members of the challenge’s Teams channel
Planbox can be configured to create a Teams channel for an idea or you can select an existing Teams channel to: Setup business rules that trigger messages to be sent to the Teams channel to notify users when an idea receives a new vote or comment, for any updates to the idea such as a status change
Idea contributors are automatically added as members of the idea’s Teams channel.
- Set up a general innovation channel or create challenge specific channels to share innovation-related or challenge-specific updates, events, and activities
- Use Planbox’s powerful business rule engine to automatically send Teams notifications for regular updates based on a set of conditions to keep your team engaged and informed of your innovation program. activities and results