Planbox offers many different types of Canvases, please see details below:
1- Business Model Canvas
- Business Model Canvas (BMC) is a model for describing, visualizing, and assessing business model changes. It describes what value is created and delivered.
2- Lean Canvas
- Lean Canvas is an adaptation of BMC designed to be a problem/solution-focused presented in a lean startup spirit (fast, concise, and agile).
3- SWOT Analysis Canvas
- SWOT Analysis Canvas describes the Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of a concept to help determine whether the concept fits your organization's risk tolerance and is aligned with your strategic objectives.
4- Pitch Canvas
- A Pitch Canvas helps you prepare a pitch for a business idea to potential investors by describing the idea's audience, needs, objectives, your message, and call to action.
5- Flourishing Canvas
- Flourishing Business Canvas provides a common language for describing and designing a concept with a diverse range of stakeholders and goals. It builds an understanding of interconnections between the concept and the organization with its communities and the world: economically, socially, and environmentally.