please contact Planbox support to request the latest copy of Planbox Sharepoint integration's installation package.
1. If you have already installed PlanboxFrame Web Part and you want to reinstall or update PlanboxFrame web part at first you should uninstall the old version of PlanboxFrame Web Part and then install a new version, for uninstalling PlanboxFrame Web Part follow these steps.
- In the Installation Package folder, right-click on Uninstall.ps1 and select Run with PowerShell.
- In the PowerShell Windows, enter the Sharepoint server URL and press Enter and wait for finishing uninstallation steps.
- After finishing this step press Enter to exit and run Sharepoint with an administrator account to delete PlanboxFrame Web Part from Web Part Gallery.
In Sharepoint, go to Site Settings and select Web Parts.
- In the Web Part Gallery, find PlanboxFrame_PlanboxFrame.webpart and click
on the edit icon .
- In the Edit window, select Delete Item and then click Ok.
2. After finishing step 1 (if applicable) you can install PlanboxFrame web Part.
For installing PlanboxFrame Web Part follow these steps.
- In the Installation Package folder, right-click on Install.ps1 and select Run with PowerShell.
- In the PowerShell Windows, enter the Sharepoint server URL and press Enter and wait for finishing installations steps.
- After finishing this step press Enter to exit and run Sharepoint with administrator
Account to add a new page to Sharepoint for adding a new page, go to Site Contents
And select Pages.
- On this page click on the FILES menu and select New Document.
In the Create Page, enter the Title and select a Page Layout and click Create.
- After creating the page, click on the page that you created and, in the ribbon, click the Page tab, and then click the Edit.
- Click on the page where you want to add PlanboxFrame Web Part, click Insert tab, and then click Web Part.
- Under Categories, select Planbox and select the IdeallinkFrame-PlanboxFrame Web Part to add to the page and then click Add.
- After adding Web Part you should edit Web Part properties. For this step clicks the Web Part menu on the Web Part and select Edit Web Part.
- In the Web Part properties panel set Idea Link URL and Landing Page and click OK to finish.
- When you have finished editing the page, click the PAGE tab, and then click Save.
- Don’t forget to click on Check it in and Publish this draft after editing Web Part properties.