The foundation for continuous innovation is a quick and easy to use system that reduces administrative overhead and repeated tasks. Challenge templates will empower your innovation champions to build and launch the desired innovation activity in a matter of minutes based on a pre-configured template that is designed to provide your participants with the best user experience.
- The ability to quickly and easily launch new innovation activities based on proven recipes
- Create a library of templates based on best practices and lessons learned to share across the organization
- Save time by avoiding repetitive tasks and setup each time a new challenge has to be planned and launched
- Templates ensure that all challenges of the same type have a consistent user experience and evaluation methodology
- Set the state of the challenge such as Planning (by default), Ready to Launch, Active, Closed, and Analysis.
- Specify the audience groups and people who can participate in the challenge.
- Select innovation type: Continuous Improvement (default), Core Innovation, Adjacent Innovation and Transformational Innovation. This feature gives the user the opportunity to select a default innovation type for any ideas that are submitted for this challenge.
- Specify the idea submission form that will be used for this challenge.
- Select the filters that should be displayed on the challenge page through the “filters” field.
- Enable top contributor Leaderboard to be displayed on the challenge page, showcasing top contributors.
- Setup idea evaluation methods and criteria.
- View all of the business rules defined for this specific challenge. Activate, deactivate, or delete any of the business rules.
- Use templates to create various types of innovation activities such as continuous innovation, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, customer satisfaction, breakthrough innovation, future-proofing your organization, and how to respond to new trends and emerging technologies.
- Create templates to target specific audiences such as challenges that target specific employee groups, organization-wide challenges, strategic partners, researchers, or the startup community.